One of our favorite muffin recipes for fall is this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip version. Yes, the chocolate chips make them more like a treat, but I always feel healthier because of the pumpkin. The Fall spice flavors make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins a perfect treat!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk/half and half
- 1 cup semi sweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs and add sugars, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil and milk until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir.
- Stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full and place rest of chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Makes 24 muffins.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
More favorite baked treats:
Hope your family enjoys these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins as much as mine does!