These moist pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are the perfect “treat” with their cozy fall spices
One of my favorite muffin recipes to make in the Fall is this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip version. The little bit of chocolate with the pumpkin is the best combination. The Fall spice flavors make these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins a perfect treat!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
These muffins can easily be put together without a mixer. Just make sure you mix the ingredients together well enough so the batter is smooth before adding the chocolate chips.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk/half and half
- 1 cup semi sweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs and add sugars, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil and milk until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir.
- Stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full and place rest of chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Makes 24 muffins.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
I’m the person who likes to add nuts to everything, so feel free to add a few pecans to the tops if you prefer! My family likes them without, so I do a little of both.
More favorite baked treats:
Hope your family enjoys these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins as much as mine does!