Here are some handpicked favorites from a few friends and I to make your holiday season more enjoyable!
Today I’m kicking off a new monthly series with a few friends. We’re calling it Handpicked Faves. The four of us are each choosing 4 items we think are invaluable. It will be a fun way to get the “in” on what products you want to have on hand for the season! Let me introduce you to my friends and share our Handpicked Favorites, or Handpicked Faves for short;)
My Handpicked Faves for December
- When I am decorating for any season, I always want to have bindwire and chenille stems available. They are the best for attaching just about anything; strong yet gentle.
- These cedar placemats are my absolute favorite. I don’t just use them on the table; I use them all over the house all winter long. If they’re out of stock, have them notify you when they’re back in.
- If you have an artificial tree and miss that fresh, real tree fragrance, get a pack of THESE to satisfy your senses. A reader recommended them to me and I’ve added a stick to each of my small artificial trees.
- I’m a little obsessed with THESE battery operated wax candles that look like birch. I bought enough for every window of my house. I placed them in thrifted brass candlesticks. They come with a remote and a timer so I set them to be on from 4:30 to 10:30 pm. They even look like they’re flickering!
Cindy’s Faves from Reinvented Delaware
- Have you bought your Christmas tree yet? Our tree is a new one this year and I am loving it!
- My other favorite Christmas decor piece new to me this year are these battery-powered tapered candles. They are game-changers!
- Pine cones are the main theme in my decor this year. I found these super unique rose pine cones this year and they are really beautiful to use for so many projects!
- If you are feeling tired and your eyes are showing it during the holiday season, this amazing concealer will help! I’m wearing it every day!
Regina’s Faves from Saved from Salvage
Anna’s Faves from Sky Lark House
I LOVE this jadeite cake stand. It’s perfect to use at Christmas time. Mine is currently filled with vintage santa mugs.
I also adore these mini Keurig machines that come in the cutest colors! Yes, in pink and aqua!
If you have any type of coffee maker – I highly recommend this kitchen caddy coffee sliding tray. It’s fabulous because I can easily slide my coffee maker back under the kitchen cabinets when it’s not in use.
Finally, this set of 12 linen napkins is a great deal and they are perfect for any Christmas meal.
Hope you enjoyed this first installment of our monthly Handpicked Faves and learned about some new things! I know I always appreciate when someone tells me about their favorite things! Each first Saturday of the month we’ll be doing this, so make sure you let us know what some of your favorite items are!
Thanks for reading Handpicked Favorites. Become an Insider to keep the ideas coming!