These Simple chocolate pumpkin mini pies are a delicious dessert. plus, they’re easy to transport, baked in mason jars.
Looking for a new twist on an old favorite? This recipe is one of my kids most asked-for desserts to make around Thanksgiving. The chocolate/pumpkin combo is a winner, and they feel extra special, since they’re in individual mason jars. Add a lid and a ribbon, and you’ve got a unique Thanksgiving dessert for each guest! Hope you enjoy these Favorite Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Pies as much as my family does!
Today’s post is part of a special Thanksgiving-themed Thrifty Style Team collaboration, hosted by Redhead Can Decorate. If you need some last minute recipe ideas or table setting inspiration, we’ve got it for you! I’ll have all the ideas at the end.
Favorite Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Pies
- 24 Oreos, cream removed and crushed (2 cups)
- 6 Tb melted butter
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 tsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- Garnish: whipped cream, shopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine crushed cookies and butter and press into bottom of 10 (4 oz) jars
- Combine pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over cookie crust, dividing evenly.
- Place 1 tsp of chocolate hazelnut spread in center of each jar. Smooth pumpkin over the top.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until set.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream and chopped nuts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
I hope these Favorite Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Pies become a family favorite for you, too! They’re a unique twist on the old classic, which is a fun way to revitalize your Thanksgiving meal. And they can be enjoyed all harvest long. See below for the rest of the Thrifty Style Team’s Thanksgiving inspiration!
Pin, Share, and Enjoy the Rest of the Inspiration!
The Tattered Pew, “How to Set a Casual Thanksgiving Table”
Cottage on Bunker Hill, “Easy Apple Crisp with Oats”
DIY Beautify, “No Fuss Easy Mini Hand Pies”
Sweet Pea, “Crockpot Mashed Potatoes”
The How To Home, “33 Thanksgiving Recipes, Crafts, and Decor Ideas”
Redhead Can Decorate, “18 Thanksgiving Recipe & Table Styling Ideas”
Postcards from the Ridge, “Simple and Rustic Thanksgiving Table with Vintage Dishes”